Monday, August 17, 2009

Wonderful night



I went on a date last night with a chick I met off the internet and surprisingly had one of the greatest times of my life. First off I should note that I have been with a great number of women, so not many occasions are particularly notable in any real way. Mostly drunken one night hook ups and fuck buddy situations. But I will surely never forget last night.

I have been talking to this girl for maybe a week or so and despite my previous posts about the crazier chicks I've talked to this one was quite normal. I met up with her first at a coffee shop. Coffee shops aren't exactly my kind of thing, but hey whatever. I got some sort of coffee drink I can't pronounce and we chilled and talked for a while. We hit it off right away. She is a really good hearted nice girl.

After we finished our coffee's we started talking about what to do next. Both her and I are nature buffs so she suggested we go to a park and go swimming. It was getting pretty late and the park was about to close. So I asked if she was down for a little adventure and if she'd be down to sneak in after it closed. She agreed, and we went and got a few beers and some Captain to bring with us. She had a blanket with her and we went back to my house real quick and grabbed a backpack. Then we headed towards the park

The night was just gorgeous. It was quite warm, but a cool breeze blew the entire night making it absolutely perfect. We had to hike about a mile to get into the park and all the way down to the beach. When we got there we set up the blanket and cracked a couple of beers and sat back and chilled. Off in the distance it looked like a storm was brewing. There were some pretty narly clouds with flashes of lightning lighting up the dark sky.

I can't express how perfect the weather was. It was so unbelievable comfortable laying on the blanket on the beach looking up at the stars. After a while she cuddled up next to me and we started kissing and snuggling. Everything just seemed to flow perfectly. Things started getting a bit heated when all of the sudden we saw some headlights coming towards us from the distance. We started shitting our pants. We kept low and watched the truck off in the distance. It appeared to be some DNR officers doing rounds picking up trash or something; but they were shining a spotlight all around the park checking for intruders.

So we layed there with our heads low watching where they were going. They were getting pretty close but they were looking in the opposite direction so we thought we were gonna be ok. I told her just to keep her head down and be quiet. They had no idea we were there and it was totally just routine for them. Just when we thought they were done they started to turn in our direction. We had to bolt. They were only about a 150 yards away. I grabbed her hand the beer and the blanket and we took off running for the other side of the beach.

When we got clear to the other side of the beach, which was huge by the way, we stopped and threw the blanket back down. The DNR didn't see anything. We totally got away. It was awesome. They were still just driving around picking up trash.

Having totally just escaped, we decided we should go swimming. Even if they looked they surely wouldn't see us if we were a hundred yards out into the water. Neither of us had swim suits. We just stripped down naked and ran off into the water. The water was warm and so comfortable. We started to frolic a bit which lead to us makin out in the moonlight. Everything was so ideal. It was exciting but so cozy. It just felt right.

Just about as soon as we were ready to get out of the lake the headlights appeared again. They were making rounds and had made it down to the part of the beach where we were at; and they had the spot lights out again. We saw the coming and got a bit scared, we were of course naked at a state park after hours. They shined the spotlight in an arc and as it swept over our heads we both went under water and surfaced after it passed. It was like some mission impossible shit.

After what seemed like an eternity they passed us by. When we got out of the water the wind started to pick up and the brisk breeze made it really cold. So we laid down on half of the blanket and folded it over us. The cold and excitement lead to us passionately making out. It was actually one of the hottest and most romantic times I've ever been a part of. We made love under the stars, wrapped up in a blanket on the beach with the wind whipping around us. It was absolutely incredible, and hot. With a million words I still couldn't explain how perfect it was.

After we finished up we dipped back in the water to clean off all the sand then got dressed. We were walking hand in hand towards the exit of the park when we saw the headlights again. This time they were coming right for us. I told her not to worry. At this point we were already on our way out so what's the worst they could do to us, kick us out?

When they saw us the sped right over and shined spotlights in our eyes and told us to freeze. Three people come storming up on us and it sounded like they were pissed. There were two park employees, one younger hillbilly looking guy and an older woman. They looked pleasant. The short bull dyke looking park ranger on the other hand looked pissed. She had the look on her face that I imagine women get when they don't get dicked right for six months straight.

She was just pissed. She asked us what we were doing there and we told her we were there to go swimming. She told us that it's against the law to be in the park after hours and she was writing us tickets. That made me get really pissed off and I started talking shit to her. I asked her if she could hurry it up cause I had shit to do. I talked a ton of shit to the park ranger and I could just see her getting all sorts of upset. She kept telling me if I didn't be quiet she was going to arrest me for disorderly conduct. It started to rain lightly.

After writing us tickets the three of them started to walk us out of the park. When they were behind us with flashlights they noticed a bottle of Captain Morgan in my see through mesh back pack. (Why did I ever buy that fuckin thing anyways?) The little bull dyke ranger had a shit fit and stopped us to write me another ticket for having alcohol in an alcohol free beach. I talked more shit. I told her that she took her job too seriously and probably just needed a hug. She didn't like that.

When we got to the park exit after an excruciating 15 minute walk I decided I should apologize to the park ranger for being such a dick. I wasn't really sorry, but I do not need an alcohol ticket. I told my date to excuse us so we could talk for a minute. So I apologized to her and told her that I didn't even drink any of it. I don't drink liquor. Which is true. But I did drink a few beers. She said, "I'll tell you what take a PBT and we'll see if you're telling the truth." Oh shit. Damn. Shit.

It had been a little while since I had drank my 3-4 beers but I thought surely I would blow something. She got out the little doohickey and I blew into a tube. A minute later I got my reading: .008. I thought it said .08 which is the legal limit (for driving) and started to shit my pants. Then I realized where the decimal point was. She looked at it, acknowledged that I was telling the truth and probably wasn't drinking the fifth and then ripped up the alcohol ticket. Awesome

I totally blamed my date for the Captain Morgan fifth. It was pretty funny. I mean it was her fifth, but I did throw her under the bus. I knew she wouldn't get in any trouble for it so whatever. After being such a jerk to the park ranger I was actually stunned to find out I could talk my way out of that ticket. I said some pretty mean shit to that ranger. It's all good though.

We walked back to the car hand in hand laughing about the whole ordeal. We couldn't determine whether it was one of the greatest nights ever, or if it was the biggest disaster ever. We settled on the former. Even with such a shitty end, overall the night was truly magnificent. It was exciting, passionate, comfortable, and beautiful all at once. I've had sex with a ton of girls, but I seriously can't say that any compared to last night. The ambience, the weather, the water, everything just fit perfectly. It was a once in a lifetime romp I'm sure of that.

I will surely never forget the beautiful night I had last night.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit sceptical as she apparently just happened to have a blanket with her...for a date in a coffee shop! You sure she didn't plan this and just let you think it was your idea??

    (you don't have name/URL comments open so my link leads to a dead blog....just saying)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the park was basically all my idea. She lives quite far from me and has never been to the park we went to before. Apparently the girl goes camping a lot and her trunk is full of everything from tents to fishing poles, lanterns, sleeping bags, blankets, air mattress, etc. She's ready to go camping at the drop of a hat I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it could have totally been your idea! In my trunk i have blankets, extra clothes and even pillows!

    sounds like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete